Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Minnie Mouse


This design was pretty simple. I had just wanted to do red and white polka dots, but when I was finished I realized they look like Disney's Minnie Mouse.

*First off I painted all the tips of the nails red. Just like you're doing a french tip but with red instead of white.

*The ringers fingers I painted all red.
   -Some nails might need to be cleaned up a bit when doing the tips. To make the tips a bit more even that can usually be done by a cotton/ear swab dipped in polish remover.
   -I can usually do my tips without anything, but the nails were really long and I wanted to try a new trick. I used the notebook hole repair stickers.

*Then once all the red dried I placed white dots on all the red tips and the fully red nails.
   -For the dots I used a doting tool.

*Finish with top coat and you're done! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment