Sunday, July 29, 2012

Melted Crayon Art

Seen this on Pintrest and have been dying to do it.
I also plan on doing some more! :)
This is soo much fun and super cool!


  1. First I got some canvas.
  2. Found a cute silhouette couple online and glued at the bottom center of the canvas.
  3. Then I took some colors I wanted to use out of a crayon box. Took the wrappers off and break them in half.
  4. Then glued them to the top of the canvas.
  5. I took some cardboard and tape and covered up the silhouette.
  6. Then took a heat gun and melted the crayons down the canvas till it got the look I wanted.
  7. My flaw was that the melted crayons came through the tape onto the picture. So I printed off another pictured and attached it with 3D stickers. So now the crayons look like they are going behind the couple.

    Plain white canvas
    Sihouette Couple
    Crayons on top
    Melted crayons
    Finished product :)
  1. My flaw was that the crayons broke through my cover up and got on the picture. But what I did was use some 3D stickers and printed off another picture. This makes it look like the melted crayon is going behind the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment