Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bottle Cap Jewelry

Ever since being little I have loved seeing crafts or jewelry made from bottle caps. I even once made a ton of bottle cap magnets with different pictures on them. But what I have here are some necklaces and ear rings made from bottle caps.

*The smaller ones I  bought some small bottle caps at a craft store, printed off some pictures online, glued them in the inside of the caps and placed some clear bubble stickers on top. They already had the holes in them. I have used them for interchangeable necklaces or a keychain on the ball chain you see in the picture.

* The small ear rings I bought from hobby lobby.The caps are a light pink and inside them are pink and grey zebra stripes. These were already pre-made all I did was put them on ear ring hooks.

* The cherry soda caps were also from hobby lobby. They were just plain ol' cherry soda caps. I had a hole screwed into the top of both caps. Put rings through them and then attached them to ear ring hooks. The red beads I slide on the hooks and put a little bit of glue on them so they don't go anywhere.

-I really like the soda bottle cap ear rings. I tend to make some more in other flavors/colors. And even some necklaces. So stay tuned and if interested maybe I could make some for you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment