Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's nails #2

This was V.day nails number 2. I liked these a lot better and they last so much longer. I also did #1 in January so they didnt make it to V.day. I first painted them with a neon pink polish. (The neon pink base coat used is by Sinful Colors, I love the colors by this brand they're all so bright, but the problem is that they never last long. Even with top coat within days the tips and sides start to chip. The colors are great but not the quality). After the base color dried I used a black nail art brush and painted hearts on all the nails. You could do full hearts or even half hearts looking like they continued into the finger. Then took a solid silver nail art brush and painted in the hearts, then took a clear silver glitter and painted in the hearts as well. Took a light blue nail art brush and did polka dots wherever I could fit them in on the nails. Then used the clear silver glitter polish to paint over the whole nail and lastly a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment