Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nautical toe nails

I tend to forget to take pictures of my toe nails. Espically since its been cold weather and and they've been covered up. During Christmas time I had them painted blue with another shade of blue snowflakes and a clear coat of silver glitter on top.

But this is call the Nautical nail. First paint all your nails a navy blue color. Then I used the white nail art brush to paint white strips along each nail. You could use white nail strips that are usually used to do tips, but I like actually painting them better than using a bunch of stickers that could peel off. Then took a glitter red nail art brush and painted hearts on top of each nail. I really dont know how to explain how to paint the hearts I just do them. I'll do up another blog sometime on a step by step of doing hearts and other shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment