Thursday, February 16, 2012

Material Items and Tips/Hints

This will be updated periodically....
Here are just some things that I use. I'm too picky about the brand of polish. I have so much its unreal. I have a bunch from Walmart, Sally's Nail Salon, OPI, CVS, etc.... The cheaper the polish the more coats you have to use to get the actual color you want. And the more coats caked on top of the nail the less likely it will last long. They will just crack and chip off. But of course you dont always want to spend $8 bucks on a bottle of nail polish. 
      Like I said I will try to update this often with the things I use and helpful tips/hints. Here are some of the things I do use a lot and mention a lot incase you did not know what I was talking about....

Nail Art/Design Brushes















Crackle,Shatter, etc....(All does the same thing just different names)


No comments:

Post a Comment