Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ascending Polka Dots

I really like the design and the color I used for these. Of course they would look really great with any colors this is just my fav colors. I do wish that the dots would have turned out better. But you get the point and I did them kinda in a rush. I first painted all the nails white but your pointer finger and your pinky; those were painted black. Then on every nail I took a hot pink nail art brush and did dots. Starting near the cuticle of the nail with a small dot and working your way to the tip with each dot getting bigger. This was done on all the nails and in the middle of each one. Then on the white nails you take a black nail art brush and did a line of dots just like the pink on both sides of the pink line. And on the black nails you do a white line of dots on both sides of the pink using once again a white nail art brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment