Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Strips

This design is very simple to do. And I feel looks great. I thought that it kinda fits in with fall colors. It is black and gold.


Things I used was something new I found was a black polish with gold glitter in it. I've only ever seen black with silver. Thats why I was so happy at this find.lol. And I used a light gold nail art design.


- I painted every nail with the black glitter polish. Usually used about 2-3coats to make sure the nail is dark and covered.


- Once this dried, using the gold nail art I painted zebra strips along the tips/top half of each nail only. Kinda like I did a zebra strip french tip.

- Completed by top coat like always to seal the deal and give it a gloss.

- It did not take long at all and I love the colors. Only doing the zebra strips on the top makes it different than normally how one would see the strips done.

- Love this for fall, so hope they last long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment