Saturday, October 20, 2012

Think Pink (my nails)



I have done two different sets of Think Pink nails for this month. The first was on my-self and the second being my mom's nails. (which will be done up in a separate post)

For those of that might not understand what I mean by Think Pink; The month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. So in honor of that people go to races, do fundraisers, and WEAR PINK!!!

- With my nails only did I do Think Pink nails in honor of Breast Cancer but did two nails in honor of my sorority Zeta Tau Alpha whose philanthropy is Breast Cancer Education and Awareness.

* First off I painted all my nails expect my middle and ring fingers pink. I painted the other two with a light blue.

* Then I painted a diagonal line across the blue nails with silver and painted one half of the diagonal silver.

* Once everything dried I cheated and used stickers this time instead of doing everything by hand. I had some jeweled pink ribbon stickers that I placed on each nail that was pink. And had some ZTA nail stickers as well that I placed on the blue and silver nails.

* After placing the stickers I placed white polka dots on the pink nails around the ribbons.

* Finished with top coat adn was ready to go support Breast Cancer! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment