Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Purple Party Tips

This is a fairly simple nail design and looks very cute. Kinda made me think of a party nail design or something for new years eve. They also lasted a long time. Tips are not hard for me to do free handed, also at the time my nails were quite long so it was a lot easier to do the tips.

* I first painted a base coat on the nails.
* Next I used a purple to paint the tips only. Except for my ring fingers I painted the entire nail purple.
* Once all the purple dried, I went over the purple parts only with a glitter polish; that had black, blue, and purple glitter in it. I did a few coats once they dried to make sure there was enough glitter to my liking.
* Then I outlined the tips with black to seal the tips and make it look even.
* And finally added top coat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment