Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pale vs. Bright






First off I painted all the nails with China Glaze Purple Panic (Neon). I did two coats of paint....




Once that dried (which dries very quickly) I used some "V" shaped nail tip stickers and placed on all the nails. I lined the tip of the "V" up in the middle of the nail.




Next I used China Glaze Dress Me Up from The Hunger Games Collection and painted the upper half of the nail with it.

**Do not let the paint set for too long after painting. Peel sticker off a few seconds after finishing painting. If you wait till it is completely dry then the paint will mess up.





After all that using my dotting tool I placed some silver dots along the edges of the lines.





***And of course add some top coat to help make it shine and add the bright color back to the neon purple after it had dried. I mixed a pale brown and a neon color together because I felt they both helped accent each other. And the deeper, pale color brings out the neon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment