Sunday, May 27, 2012

Orange Abstract

This design was just something unique that I went crazy with. At first I was just going to have all my nails painted orange and then have white polka dots on them all arranged in different ways on each nail. But then I added other things to it, to spice it up.

~ First off I painted all the nails orange.


~ Next on each nail using white polish and the dotting tool I placed white dots on every nail. And no two nails are the same. Each nail the dots are in some different form.






~ Next still using the dotting tool I placed some little streaks of blue on a few of the nails. (No pictures shown below but I also placed blue streaks on the thumbs as well).




~ Then taking a purple I colored in a few of the white dots, and also made some smaller streaks inside the blue ones.

~ Add top coat and you're done :)






~ This design is cute and simple. Doesn't take no time at all to do it. And with this one there are no mistakes :) It'll look great no matter what and you can always mix it up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment