Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Time Fun! (Toes)

                             Flower Power!
This was pretty much a simple design. Although you do have to have some patience, and a steady eye and hand. There are flowers in this design. I could easily have painted the flowers by hand but I went a simpler way and used some bright colored, pretty nail flower stickers.

This was done on my toes....First off I used a bright colored yellow and painted all the nails. Then you have to wait for them to dry. That's the patience part. They must be completely dry before you can continue.

Next I took one flower sticker at a time and placed on the nails. I placed one flower on each nail up until i got to the big toe. Starting on the inside of the toe I went from small flower to bigger flower. Working my way from the bottom at the cuticle to the top. Trying to make it into a curve going up. On my toes it ended with three flowers.

Then at the end of course sealing off with topcoat.




No comments:

Post a Comment