Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Erica" (Toes)




I really couldn't think of anything to call this design. So I named it after my sister (Erica) since blue and purple are her favorite colors :) 

This was a simple design. But its cute and fun.




*First off I painted all the toe nails a neon purple by Sinful Colors.



*Once that dried I used the smaller bottle above which is a blue and purple glitter. They sell it in bigger bottles like at Walmart. This is just a smaller/cheaper bottle gotten at Sally's Nail Shop. Exact same polish.





























*Then once that dried I used a light blue glitter crackle and painted on top of all the nails again. 

*And lastly add your top coat and your done :)






*Its cute and simple. And I just love using glitter and crackle for anything! :)))






No comments:

Post a Comment