Sunday, June 17, 2012

SHOE SALE!!!! 2brand new Charlotte Russe Wedges!!!

  • Okay so I am selling these 2pair of "Charlotte Russe" wedge sandals.
  •  I am asking for $15 each. I paid a lot more for these when I bought them.
  • I got them last summer(2011). They are pretty much brand new!
  • Both are size 8.
  • The pink pair have never been worn. And the black ones have been worn twice. There is no damage or wear and tear to them.
  • At the tip of the pink wedge is 4inches. Tip of black wedge is 4 1/2 inches. 
  • I can no longer wear heels because of a bad ankle.
  • If you think $15 is too much and you are interested just talk to me and we'll discuss it.
I would really appreciate the help! I can no longer wear heels and they are brand new shoes sitting here going to waste! Please contact me if interested!!! :)




4 1/2 inches





4 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment